I just got back from my wife hometown – Its public holiday in Malaysia, which specific as Wilayah Persekutan day’s. I’m happy that on the way back here the road is clear from all sort of traffic jams. While on the way back, I’ve been thinking on what happen recently in my life. Such thing happen that makes me thought of making this entries.
During today harsh time of world economic crisis after effect many would realize that people and things around will slowly show ‘their’ true nature. Time to rise and keep to reality. Below are things that I want to remind all of you out there, for the best of all :P.
Enjoy reading and please comprehend the info for our benefits.
- Don’t let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life… Relationship works best when they are balanced.
- Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who like you doesn’t need it, and the person who dislikes you won’t believe it.
- When you keep saying you are busy then you’ll never free, when you keep saying you don’t have time then you’ll never have time, when you keep saying that you will do it tomorrow then your tomorrow will never come.
- When we wake up in the morning, we have two simple choices. Go back to sleep and dream or wake up and chase those dream.
- We make them cry whom cares for us, we cries for those who never care for us, we cares for those who will never cry for us. This is the truth of life, once you realize this – its never to late to change.
- Don’t make promise when you are in joy, don’t reply when you are sad, don’t take decision when you are angry. Think twice and act wise.
- Time is like a river, you can’t touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again, enjoy every moment of life.
- There was one wise man state this (anonymous) – First I was dying to finish my high school and start college, then I was dying to finish college and start working, then I was dying to marry and have children, then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work, then I was dying to retire. Now I’m dying and suddenly I realize that I forgot to live. Appreciate your current and enjoy each day.
p/s: Sometimes we just need a reminder from others, no matter what their status are 😛