Its been awhile since I reach out to all of you out there. I’m feeling quite in need today cause my wife is back in her village to take care of my ill mother-in-law. Wish that ‘she’ heal fast and be back like before . Today entry is for ‘you’ especially they who knows me.
- Throw out nonessential numbers – this includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them.. That is why we pay them.
- Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down (keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches).
- Keep learning – learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’ That devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
- Enjoy the simple things
- Laugh often, long and loud(but not that often) . Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!!
- The tears happen – endure, grieve and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.
- Surround yourself with what you love – whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
- Cherish your health – if its good, preserve it – if its unstable, improve it – if its is beyond what you can improve, get help.
- Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, event to foreign country, wherever but NOT to where the guilt is.
- Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE 🙂