Nothing personal and it’s been awhile since I’ve update my article. Only God knows how I miss to write and share. Well today, my article relates with our life style especially they who live in the hot surrounding. No offense cause only “we” know what are the effect of heat in our health activities and conditions.
Hot and dry weather are normal phenomenon surround the tropical line and this is something that many do acknowledge. The affection of heat and dryness cause people roll in for treatment and sometimes causing death to high risk group.
As educated people of the world we must know the effect of this weather to human body and how to avoid getting caught up accordingly. Which most of us forget that hot weather do act as viral attraction from mid to high stroke which can cause death.
There are several occurrence due to this weather base on :-
- Cloths, physical activities, working environments and loads.
- Age categories.
- Individual fitness.
Several effect relates with dry weather including :-
- Fatigue to the heat.
- Blackout or unconscious.
- Heat cramps.
- Most likely – stroke.
Symptom of illness regarding this heat effect :-
- Lack of focus.
- Muscle weakens and seldom end up with cramps.
- Dehydration and coma
- Lastly death (if not being treated)
High risk group and they who might be affected with the dry weather :-
- They who involves with physical activities (while having breathing and heart problems).
- People with high blood pressure, hepatitis and any thyroid illness.
note: the risk might get critical for they who use thick and tide cloths.
Precautions treatment and what to avoid (I’m giving out tips for this – please take note):-
– drink lots of water
– wear light cloths
– use head cover or umbrella outside the building
– drinks with caffeine, contains high sugar alcohol based
– sitting inside locked car
– doing routine under the heat weather
What you must do or act in case of having the HEAT SYMPTOM :-
- Get out from the hot area.
- Remove thick and tight cloth (if you ware any of it).
- Place wet cold towel toward our body to cool down the heat.
- Use fans (the faster way to reduce body heat).
- Drinks water regularly for every 15 minutes.
- Lastly, get some help and assist if worse case scenario.
That’s all from me for now – I’ll be back with more interesting article next time. Daaaaaaaaaaaa