Yups it does work – a must try approach to believe. It works 100% of the time although the scientist at the Canada Research council (who discovered it) not sure why.
Search which being made up for a group of children in case of stopping them from night time coughing (or adult as they found out personally) had gave them a unique instant cure.
Within this case – they use Vicks Vaporub (you might consider using other brand of relief) which put put generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime cover with socks.
Search result shows that event persistent, heavy deep coughing will stop within 5 minutes and stay stopped for many hours of relief.
It work effectively 100% for children then having strong prescription cough medicines – extremely soothing with comfort as they fall asleep soundly.
The head of the Canada Research Council described these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. Cough medicines for kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs. It was a surprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime, and in addition,to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.
Someone who tried it said it felt like a warm blanket enveloped her, the coughing stopped in a few minutes and this was a deep, (incredibly annoying!) every few seconds, uncontrollable cough, plus she slept cough free for hours every night that she used it.
So, if you have grandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be absolutely amazed by the effect.
I’m starting to look over for a better life recently – especially when having weight of 100kg++ for such short person like me – 175-180cm height. Planning to make some move on doing more exercise force me to research the most suitable ways of doing things effectively in the same time – FUN, with no pressure on the body!!
I’ve done my part of gathering info in addition to fully utilize my exercise routine. There always guide toward better result in what ever we do. To exercise the bold and beautifully, I have to follow this guides:-
- Always get advise from professional before you made up any exercise routine.
- Start your exercise routine step by step accordingly for several week:-
- Work your routine with a set of working and rest (2-3 minute) for 15 minute.
- Increase our routine time interval each week until it reach 30 minute per session.
- Remember to start your routine with warm up to prevent any bad after effect pain.
- It is crucial to end every single routine by doing some cool down movement such as stretching or walking to prevent dizziness or pain.
- Please slow down the pace if you feel or having breathing difficulties.
- Stop immediately if you feeling:-
- Use proper attire for secure and ease session.
- It is crucial to choose suitable exercise environment:-
- Flat and dry surface
- Choose suitable weather before doing your routine.
- Extra criteria (differ from people needs).
- Make sure you’re having proper hydration rate – always standby with lots of water.
- Practice breathing technique in between routine sessions.
- If you having diabetes illness, please remember to:-
- Bring sweets all along. Take some of it if you feel dizzy to prevent the effect of Hypoglycemia form occurring.
- Use footwear protection to prevent injuries.
- Never do any exercise routine if you are stuff or empty.
- While for they who have high blood pressure issues:-
- Stop instantly if feeling dizzy, chest pain and hard to breath.
- Stop for awhile before continue – takes time
- Finally, they who have weight problems (Definitely me!!):-
- Never try to make any hard or aggressive routine
- Minimize your movement to prevent muscle damage.
p/s: The most important thing for me to do – never overdone things. I want to be fits but in the same time afraid of the pain cause by injuries. One more things do what you body can restrain at the moment – don’t go overboard.
That all from me for now – daaaaaa