I know that this might have been known to many blogger out there – It seem that people do prefer the free and shared hosting such as Blogspot, WordPress and many other provider out there. Others, they really into it seriously by taking up paid web host. The main point here – what should we do or learn the criteria of choosing our web host?
Let me make it short and direct the only different of making these decision are free versus paid web hosting – the rest you can read it all around the net. The things are you need to know the basic before reading things out.
The Criteria are simple:
- Avoid Advertiser if you choose free web hosting If you choose to take on one – there rest just the same. I never intent to talk about things such as Ftp access or file extension – what ever. The main point is to avoid advertiser. Advertiser will only exist in the world of free web hosting which I assume that most of it had long abandon this practice.Where they impose advertisement to cover the cost of providing the free services. Sometimes it’s ok, but normally the advertisement give a paranoid experience toward visitors. Avoid this kind of provider at will and never turn back. Choose either clean free web host or just go for the paid one.
- Package Versus price base on satisfaction – commercial / paid hostingWell, I’m eager to share things with everyone out there about package versus price if you are aiming to get paid hosting. Almost every single company exist out there will give you the best ever we can get from them!! The truths are:
- Choose the company that seem not interesting at all (sometimes they have their own strategies – just to get people by recommendation – website is only one of their marketing aspects)
- Get the local provider – easy to handle and consultation (most of the thing – no such thing as foreign exchange or unrelated interest charge – just bank in or bank transfer, you’re done)
- Paid more for better experience – sometimes being stingy for a web host is something taboo. The main reason you aiming for paid hosting is all about satisfaction. On behalf of yourselves and visitor (prospects). better takes moderate corporate hosting package for hosting privacy base on stability, speed, bandwidth, space and mostly services.
- Finally, NEVER GO FOR RE-SELLER!!
P/S: Better call directly to the company that you have interest with. Consult them directly just in case that you might want to have their service experience before hand. than you might decide. Ok friends that all from me for now Daaaa!!